Bahaha. Sorry for the bomb of photos. But they’re all just so funny.
Things to note:
- Like I said, each of the tetris pieces cost us $12!! Thankyouverymuch dollar store.
- We got stuck in the subway, as we could only exit through the disabled exit, but couldn’t figure out how it worked. We’re smart like this.
- I lost my camera and freaked out
- The bartender found my camera. I made him come out from the bar to get a hug. He deserved it.
- Maneuvering around a bar in a tetris outfit is HARD. The more I drank, the easier it got. People kept trying to sit on me. I was not impressed.
- My friend who was Buzz Light year, added glowing special effects to his costume. It was INCREDIBLE, as he would light up to the base of the music. (see last photo)
- I ate pizza for three meals in a row. OMYGOD NO!!
- I didn’t black out (I know, I’m so classy that this is even a point), but I usually easily do, so this was good.
- We did this thing where anyone, at anytime could yell “ASSEMBLE” and all the tetris pieces would find each other, and run into formation. I’m laughing just thinking about this. (we have an awesome video of this too!)
- Oh also, these costumes were excellent as I could stick my gut out as much as I wanted, and no one would know!
Overall, awesome Halloween Saturday, completely worth the alcohol and food calories.