Well I don’t know about you guys, but my week is off to a cracking* good start!
- I went to a new CrossFit on the outskirts of Toronto this morning. It was, ummm, interesting. The workout was 75 snatches for time, which no doubt was a challenge, because when you hustle at the movement of snatches, form quickly goes off. My time was 10:15 (it says 10:55 on the board, but that’s wrong), but I actually think I accidentally cheated on this workout. It was really hard to remember where you were in the 75 snatches (as they had nothing to keep track) - but as I felt my form wasn’t good enough, I didn’t really care.
- I’m actually going to head to *all* the CrossFits in Toronto (and surrounding area) to see which one is the best fit for me. And, of course, I’ll be writing my reviews at the end of it all.
- Lunch was delicious. An open sandwhich as show above. And have you guys met Stonemill Bakehouse’s Chia - 6 Supergrain Bread? Because it’s sooo delicious and only has 150 calories for 2 slices!
- The scale was also down this morning. Wa-hoo. Actually, I’m down 5 pounds since I got home, which is *really* nice to see, but I still have, umm, 50-ish pounds to go. Slow ‘n steady. Steady ‘n slow.
- Tonight I’m heading to Lone Star Texas Grill with one of my best friends for a *huge* catchup - haven’t seen her yet! I’m slightly scared about the menu and plan on checking out the website beforehand, and pre-deciding what to eat. I have 615 calories left for the day, so hopefully I should be okay. Note: I usually get the chicken fajitas which are over 3,000 calories!!!! That’s insane - so pleased I took the time to look that up!
* Me getting my British on: NAILED IT