This ‘n That, And This.
Hello bullet points, and so we meet again!
- Am I the only person who’s terrified of teenagers on my runs? Because I will literally change my route to avoid teenagers; they’re just so… so mean. Or at least in my head they are. And yup. I’m 28 years old.
- It rained a few hours before my run tonight and the paths were quite wet, which meant snails (gah!!) were everywhere. I think I accidentally killed about ten - so awful. They have such a loud ~!~pop~!~ when you step on them *Shudder*
- So I really did not take into account how much my brain had switched to driving on the other side of the road in Australia. This side still seems so unnatural and takes intense concentration. Oh, but I do love how I can make right hand turns (equivalent to Australia’s left) on red lights - such a time saver!
- Squirrels! Australia didn’t have them and I have to admit I missed those furry pests.
- Have you seen TVO’s The Choir yet? With Gareth Malone? It’s absolutely fantastic and I am somewhat obsessed.
- I’m heading to another new CrossFit tomorrow morning - once again, nervous/excited.
- I’ve been staying up super, duper, late lately. Actually, it’s 12:51am and there are no signs pointing to bed.
- I don’t miss Melbourne as much as I thought I would. Obviously I miss the people, but I thought every waking moment I’d just wish I was in Melbourne. I don’t.
- I think I’m going to be in NYC in two weeks! And once again, my heart goes pitter-patter. It’s a good friend’s wedding and I simply must see her walk down the aisle! I’m trying to decide if it’ll be worth the money (because, well, y’know), but c’mon, let’s get real, NYC & weddings are always worth the money!
- I have started a “let’s chit chat about my weight” post a million and one times. I just can’t seem to find the words: yup, this sucks. yup, I want to change this. But soon my children, soon.
- I ate 1,262 calories today. I’m going to aim for about 1,400/day, but I will not be factoring in exercise.
- Am I the only blogger that has a hard time deciding what goes on Twitter vs Instagram vs Their Blog? When I created my blog-child, I just had her, but now I have to put my big girl pants on and make decisions as to where every random thought/photo goes. Tough life, I know, but still, I find it confusing sometimes.
- Oh! And I know this an odd thing to write about, but my Paleo Pancakes recipe has hit 18,729 notes! That’s crazy-sauce! Can’t believe it’s still making the circuit.
- Tonight is Sunday night. Can’t wait till I can do a post about “tomorrow is my first day of work.” So ready to work hard for someone, get a routine, and find a good, life, balance.