Line up boys! there’s a waiting list to get with someone this fine!!
- I really like the word, “snippet”
- My foam roller and I made some sweet, sweet (not-so-tender) love tonight
- Bruises are sexy, haven’t you heard?
- Is running even worth this? (Answer: Yes, yes it is)
- It’s true, I always wear 2 layers at the gym. Why? Because a) it makes me look skinny(er), b) what if my shirt flops in an awkward angle when I’m in a compromising position and then someone sees my stomach fat? Exactly. and c) two layers make my ass look fantastic. See? Me = Smart.
- I think I’m going to coach a 5k running group (!!)
- You can actually see the bruise following the IT Band muscle. Huh.
- Foam rolling hurts like a bitch and no, this photo does not do them justice.
- I kicked ass at the gym tonight -> deadlifted 100 pounds!!!! Trainer: “wanna do 100?" Me: "no, but I will just to say I did on my blog.” Trainer: “You have a blog?" Me: "Nooooo….”
- I entered my weight tonight on the treadmill and automatically entered, “186.” It took me a few seconds to realize how wrong it was. Holy shit you guys, I’m in the 140s!!!
- That is all. Point of this post? simply to let you know I’m a sexy beast. Now you know. Mission? Accomplished.