~ The Past 24 Hours ~
Photo One: Friday at 5:30pm
- Ran 10k on the treadmill. Treadmill, people, treadmill! It was awful. I can’t believe people choose to run on treadmills over outside. It’s SO MUCH EASIER to simply go from point A to point B, as apposed to pretending you’re a hamster. The only thing I’ll give the treadmill is this… it was nice to see my pace/stats.
Photo Two: Friday at 8:00pm
- Heading out on the town straight from the gym. I know, right? Whoa. If I had to title this photo, it be called “Planning Ahead,” as I went straight from work, to the gym, to the town.
Photo Three: Saturday at 11:00am
- 11am appointment with The Trainer. To say he kicked my ass would be a huge understatement. During the work out (while I was trying not to die - think circuits from hell) it struck me that, “huh, maybe this is how people lose weight.. by really, really, REALLY, pushing themselves.”
- Saw The King’s Speech (Colin, will you marry me?) tonight with The Siblings, and am now catching up on American Idol (the girls suck this season) while icing my IT Band in preparation for tomorrow’s 26k (14 mile) run. I know what you’re thinking, and yup!, it’s true, my life is absolutely exhilarating!
- In disappointing news, I have eaten so much this weekend; so, bloody, much. So much so, I’m positive all my working out has been in vain. Ironically, I blame all the working out on this. Sometimes I think it’s better not to work out that much, so I’ll eat less, as losing weight, I truly believe, is 90% food. Sigh, I find it so hard to balance working out AND eating well. It’s always one or the other with me… sigh, and so tomorrow? tomorrow I’ll try again.
Happy Saturday night!