Good morrow dear Internet dwellers, Good morrow indeed. Is it really sad that walking to work this morning I was actually excited for my lunch? Of course not! It’s leftovers from my dinner, as my peeps on Instagram would have seen last night.
I made it up (but don’t let that little technicality scare you off) as this baby is easy, delicious, 100% paleo, and I deem it: Creamy Paleo Curry Of Awesome.
It definitely serves two BIG meals (dinner last night & my lunch today)
Veggies of choice (I used cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms and onion)
Meat of choice (I used 1 big chicken breast cut into small peices)
½ can of Coconut Milk (found in the Asian section)
Spices/herbs of choice (I used “mild curry spice” I picked up at the market, Cajun spice & “general herbs.”)
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower & broccoli
- Sautee chicken in pan with onion & mushrooms
- Once steamed, add the soft cauliflower & broccoli to pan
- Pour about ½ can of coconut milk over the goods in the pan
- Add spices & herbs to taste
- Stir. The longer you leave the curry on the stove top, the creamier it’ll get – as the water evaporates.
- Serve up, and enjoy!
Note: I’ve already made this recipe a few times and each time it’s magically different. I think the key to paleo is also having lots of herbs & spices available. Last time I added an asian spice, with raw cashews chopped up. Yummy!