The best paleo burger I’ve ever eaten. Fine. The only paleo burger I’ve ever eaten. But, you guys. It was SO delicious. So delicious in fact I would even serve this up to non-paleo peeps.
And yea, you’re right, I now go by Liz Ramsay.
Paleo Portobello Burger (L-R):
- Portobello mushroom pan fried until soft. I added (homemade - wahoo for me!) paleo mayonnaise to the top. I got the recipe for the mayo from a comment on this post - thanks Kristen!)
- Add sliced avocado (my personal policy with avocado is a 1/4 of an avocado = 1 serving)
- Add a slice of tomato
- Add spinach (or lettuce of choice)
- Add a big, fat beef patty
- Add a delicious piece of bacon.
- Photograph (if you have a blog and are as cool as I am)
I apologize for for the poor quality photos - my camera light broke, and as my walls are yellow everything is tinted! :(