An update from Gangsta-Liz
- I will never refer to myself as ‘Gangsta-Liz’ again. I apologize, I do.
- Why yes, yes I did put my medal on AFTER my shower. I’m proud ‘n awesome like that.
- Today was AWESOME. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
- I am so proud of myself and everyone else who ran it too.
- I am eating pizza right now as I type this. NOT EVEN ASHAMED.
- Today reminded me just how amazing marathons and running is.
- I have the 3 new episodes of Modern Family waiting for me. And the two new Homelands. Jealous? Obviously.
- So let’s talk about Matt (the boyfriend)… I can’t even begin to put into into words how supportive he is. Driving me in early. Waiting hours to see me. Chasing me to all the spots. Being a photo taking machine. Gah. Someone is getting lucky tonight, and by lucky I mean I will be buying him the grandest dinner the boy could ever imagine!
- Can I just say how much I appreciate “likes” and comments and messages, and thank you so much Tumblr and the blogging world!
- Speaking of Tumblr… Amy-All-star, and Sensational-Sam, the two other ladies I knew running it today were incredible. Both weren’t ‘born runners.’ Then both joined Tumblr. Both saw that regular, normal, everyday people can do it. Both Decided. And today, they both did it! YAY! Congrats ladies!!
- A full update of the race is to come, all the highs ‘n the sh*tty (PUN!) lows. But until then, my friends, I am going to fall asleep in my towels because I am too lazy to get changed.
Thank you, xo