This is my Daily Attempt at Looking Skinny Post (with some sort of awkward/intense look thrown in for good measure).
And here are this morning’s random things:
- My clothes are still SO TIGHT. Like, holy-hell-Liz-stop-eating-right-now tight. And yea, I have to admit finding things to wear is really quite challenging these days - especially as I refuse to walk around with my love handles on display.
- That being said, remember Operation 21 Days? Well? it’s still going!! Surprised? c’mon have faith!! And! It’s going pretty well too! I’m actually certain I’ve lost weight recently (no scale to confirm), and although I only use the Lose It App when I can, when I don’t I’m also fairly good (which cough could just be from eating 1 meal a day - it’s hard traveling/new city - cough)
- For those who asked - still living the life in a hostel with 5 other sexy companions. And by sexy I mean snoring.
- Yesterday I saw a beautiful, cheap, amazing-amazing location, bedroom, but the why-must-there-always-be-something-wrong factor was the roommate. He was this 30 year old, too cool for school, hates tv, hipster guy. Me thinks not - TV and I are bffs (slash, he was odd to the max).
- Anywho, today (this morning!) I am laptopping and Internetting and Resuming.
- Then at 1pm today (are you ready for this?) my sister’s husband’s second cousin is picking me up to take me to lunch/show me around.
- Then tonight I’m having dinner at his house (he’s a twin too, so with with him and his sister - they’re also 27), and then going to an Australian house party! Will report back. Obviously.
- Okay okay. Work work work work. (And skype skype skype to my sister) And then more work work work. research. research. research.