Today’s NYC outfit BECAUSE DON’T LIE TO YOURSELF, I KNOW YOU CARE SO MUCH. Also, I find if I ever-so slightly bend one knee, wear all black, and have a massive scarf I can deceive the average not-that-judgemental-person into thinking I’m an average weight - I’m sneaky and awesome like that.
AND, because I know you’re all just so interested in my life and have no idea what’s been going on, because it’s not like I obsessively blog and/or tweet all the big and/or irrelevant things in my life, I’ll fill ya in *you’re welcome.*
- Currently? Obsessed with these sleek, Ugg riding boots. Need. Want. Won’t ever get.
- So far this trip to NYC (my 6th one) is my favourite
- There is a car alarm going off outside my room. It’s been over 2 hours. I want to punch the person who set it off in the junk.
- I think this coming weekend I may head to Boston… Lindsay? Naomi? Claire? Are ya reading this?! 4 hour bus ride? Pssh, that’s child’s play.
- Goddammit. Every time that car alarm takes a break I think it’s finally stopped, but then nope, it starts right back up again.
- Just so you know. When I stay in NYC I actually have my own place (my friend stays with her bf, which I must say, is quite convenient for me and my walking around nak-id habbit.
- My goal is to do this entire NYC trip (8 days(ish - not exactly sure when I’ll leave)) in under $500 - including
flightsbuses. I am very on track for this.
- I wonder if I could go the entire day without using a single exclamation mark, hmm?
- I love NYC, every dirty alleyway, every person on the street, every elevator-less building, every sketchy moment (looking at you bum who tried to steal my bag), every moment here, I lurrrrve. I remember when I was 18 telling my dad I wanted to move to New York. He asked why. I said because I believe something amazing would happen to me there. He said fair enough. I never did move here, but still love it as much now, as I did then.
- I went to the Natural History Museum today (mostly free, but I was lucky enough to get a free ticket from a friend of a friend for an extra exhibit). And then MOMA tomorrow (ticket curtsey of old university roommate who now works there) - I am excited!
- I’ve eaten in some seriously delicious places on this trip - Otto, ABC Kitchen and Kashkaval. I’m going to write my ‘reviews’ on these places soon, why? because if you’re from NYC you should go there, and if you visit NYC you should remember to eat there - as the food was so delicious, and the prices? not too shabby.
- I went to Sleep No More tonight. Good God. Like whoa. Like OMG. I can’t stop thinking about it…
- That time I got myself Pinterest. And then today was told about Instagram. I’m on it peeps, I’m on it.
- So… OkCupid. Fact: The guys I like don’t ever message me back. Fact Two: There really are some nice, decent, non-creepster (creepy crossed with hipster) guys on there - sadly, just not my type. Fact Three: There is this whole online flirting thing I don’t understand. But I’ve decided winks/favourites are for wimps, if you like me, man up and msg me.
- I’m currently lying in bed (blogging horizontal is the best. THE BEST.) but need to go pee super-duper badly, take my contacts out, make-up off, brush my teeth and turn off the lights, BUT I AM SO LAZY. SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP. THE LAZINESS HURTS. WHY AM I SO LAZY? WHY AM I YELLING. Okay fine, g’night Little Blog, xo