Hmmm…. so how do I put this delicately. As there is no cool way of asking you, someone I’ve never met, to ‘recommend’ me, someone you’ve never met.
BUT (“great, here’s an excuse…” <— that’s you), I would think the world of you, if you took 3.2 seconds and recommended me in the tumblr health/fitness/awesome people directory. O.k. fine, 5.6 seconds, I timed it and I felt bad lying.
But as I’m running the Chicago Marathon this Sunday, and hoping not to die (true story: that is the goal), I will be thinking of this blog about 60% of the time (the other 40% I’ll be thinking “omigod, omigod, whyyyyyy, omigod, omigod”) and I would simply LOVE to carry your “recommendation” with me all the way to the finish line.
Us bloggers need to stay cool, and as I’m in elementary school (always and forever), this will make me feel cool.
Thank you! And while I’m on it, thank you for the amazeballz support y’all have shown so far!