- The old mixed with the new (see photo)
- A work trip combined with a pleasure trip
- A queen size bed, with massive, fluffy white comforters and pillows all to myself
- No television: just lots of reading
- No money spending (for reals).
- The best starbucks latte I’ve ever got. Ever.
- Beautiful views
- A 12k Run.
- Fall colours
- Pastry delights
- Tons of walking
- A test to see if I was o.k traveling by myself (passed)
- A break from life
- Window shopping
- Walking in the rain
- A toothbrush falling in the toilet (I literally just stared at it for 30 seconds puzzled as to what my next move would be)
- Bagel breakfasts
- Top 10 lists (a thing from the course)
- Candy (tisk, tisk)
- Salsa dancing lessons
- Watching old people get REALLY drunk
- Smoke meat sandwich (oh.my.God.) and poutine
- Standing in front of the CL store for an embarrassing amount of time.
I’ll just add: It was a short, but sweet trip, that I felt I really needed. However, I was really disappointed with myself because I had the mindset, “I’m on holiday, thus calories don’t count.” And obviously, once I returned home and weighed myself I was shocked and appalled at what I had done to my body, especially as it’s Marathon crunch time. *Shaking head* I was really disappointed in myself.
I’m going to post photos now. I apologize in advance for flooding your dashboards.