Because I’m a complete Internet savvy gal (false. people told me) I stumbled across my Huffington Post article on aol.com (second false: I saw a screen shot of the USA one, as I live in Canadia-land). Welcome! It’s always weird with these things, as I feel the need to tell the newcomers I’m somewhat cool (you know it’s true when I have to tell you) and a little about myself, but really, if you read the article, you already know so much.
But-but-but, here 5 quick things you should know about me:
- I just quit my very-financy-corporate-job after 4 years to pack up my life and MOVE to London, England. No friends. No job. No house. But, before I get to London I’m heading to Croatia, Nepal (Base Camp Everest Baby), and then pretty much all of S E Asia - and yup, 90% of it is alone. Shall we call this my 1/4 life crisis? Hushhhhh you.
- I’m running the Berlin Marathon this Sunday (prays please, as I’m sooo scared) and my very-public-omigod-why-am-I-telling-people-this goal is to run it in under 5 hours. I’m really nervous about it.
- I still want to lose weight, and yes, get to 125. It. Will. Happen. I know it will. That we manifest is before us…
- I’m VERY honest and open, and yes, will tell and confess the dark and crappy things about being over weight, because y’know what? sometimes being over weight sucks and is hard and isn’t fun - especially if you’re a girl in today’s society. Being over weight is the one vice that when you step out the door, everyone knows you have, so yea, it gets hard.
- Advice. I’ve already received a lot of questions asking for tips and help. I’m no professional, but here my tips simply from my experience:
So, You Wanna Lose Weight?
So, You Wanna be a Runner?
Welcome and I hope you enjoy my little world.