There Aren’t Enough Days in the Weekend. (True Story)
- Leave work at 5pm (hopefully, because omigod so busy)
- Bake delicious cupcakes I should have already made
- Curl hair I should have already curled
- Drive to said friend’s birthday party and dance the night away (I’m driving purely to have an excuse not to drink)
- Avoid pizza, wings and beer like my life depended on it.
- Drive home circa 2am from said party
- Rise n’ shine
- Go shopping (mother’s day gift and new dress)
- Run to field to play frisbee with two favourites
- Get dolled up in the new dress and drive to 2nd friend’s birthday
- Drink free unlimited alcohol, take limo to Musiqu. I am actually really embarrassed I’m going to Musiqu, as it’s incredibly high end (aka not my style), but who am I to say no to free limo, vip service, and bottle service the whole night? Exactly.
- Run until I sweat all the alcohol calories out of my veins from the night before
- Go home for mother’s day and enjoy a lovely BBQ dinner with the family
- Drive home and study (this is so not going to happen, but I like to pretend)
Happy Friday y’all and Weekend!