- I’m in the process of writing 26 Christmas cards, which will be mailed to 6 different countries. Just call me, ‘Busy-Lizzie.’ OR. ‘Unemployed-May-As-Well-Be-On-Top-Of-Life-Liz’
- I’m seriously-seriously thinking about giving up blogging for a little bit. It’s something that’s been in the back of my mind for a few months now, and the idea of disappearing into anonymous bliss is so glorious, I cannot ignore the feeling.
- I ordered these Marc Fisher Amber Tall Wide Calf Riding Boots. I chose the dark brown as I figured they’d then go with more outfits. The boots came to $130 (yay!), but then with shipping and customs to Canada they came to $207. Bah-humbug. (They’re my bday present from my mom.)
- I also ordered the first photo-book of my “epic trip.” I’m so excited to actually receive it and view my photos on the glossy paper. Next up will be doing Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. I know this is stupid of me, but I can’t bring myself to go through my Australia photos - it just seems so sad.
- On that note, I keep letting my imagination run wild with ideas for my future self. I secretly want to disappear into the world and go to some far off country and work - perhaps teach English? I keep looking into the future and wanting adventure, wanting something. It’s exhausting and tiring constantly being in a state of searching. But perhaps that’s the point? As I’m starting to wonder if the search itself is a constant state that I should actually strive to keep? Always trying to better my life. Better my surroundings. I don’t know. Perhaps I never will.
- It’s really cold in Toronto today.
- I’m currently reading The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I really like it.
- I met a guy I really did like, and we really seemed to get along well, but he wanted, and I quote, “casual and fun,” and me? not so much. As he pointed out I’m lucky he didn’t lie to me, and pretend otherwise, but at the same time, I hate how he ended all potential so soon. I sort of wanted to text him, “you’re 30. grow up.” (in a nicer way), but obviously couldn’t/wouldn’t. But seriously. The whole dating thing is the worst. I also deleted my Match.com profile. Single with
- I’m really digging for things to write about here… so yes, as you can see, my life is chugging along at a mundane pace. No news here. No news ever, really. Which perhaps is why I’m thinking of bidding this blog farewell. I just feel so uninteresting.